Who is going to enjoy the amazing food, drinks, and music featured at your Thanksgiving Day party? No worries. Once people view this professional, easily editable flyer, the only worry you’ll have is wondering if you’ve ordered enough food. The eye-catching flyer can be used in dozens of creative ways.
Here are some clever ways to utilize this effective Thanksgiving Day Party marketing tool:
- Have staff members pass out flyers and mini turkey-shaped cupcakes in front of fast food restaurants, coffee shops, diners, and other busy venues.
- Place Thanksgiving dinner flyers and Thanksgiving Day Party menus on car windshields.
- Launch a marketing campaign using the Thanksgiving Day Party postcard you’ve created with the flyer’s digital image.
- Insert the flyer’s image into Thanksgiving-related Twitter posts, blog posts, and Facebook boosted posts.
- Pin flyers to bulletin boards at colleges and libraries.
- Ask your staff members to distribute flyers to family members and friends.
- Use the flyer’s digital image to create an ad to run in local print newspapers, circulars, and newsletters.
- Post giant-sized Thanksgiving dinner flyers in public spaces all over town.
- Leave stacks of flyers at local office buildings.
- Send out a promotional email created with the flyer’s digital image. Include one or two recipes for drinks your establishment will be serving on Thanksgiving day.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.