Fabulous food shared with friends and family is what Thanksgiving is all about. You do all the cooking, and FlyerHeroes will do all the design and formatting work needed to ignite your Thanksgiving Day Dinner marketing campaign. Use this professional-looking flyer template to create a custom flyer that will generate attention and lots of reservations. That’s something to be thankful for!
Here are distribution tips to get your marketing mojo rolling:
- Hand out flyers and mini pumpkin or turkey pins in front of busy shops and dining establishments.
- Staple a miniature version of your Thanksgiving Day menu to flyers. Mail or hand out.
- Create a postcard using the flyer’s digital image. Leave stacks of it on college campuses, at libraries, and in supermarkets. Mail it to everyone on your mailing list.
- Insert the flyer’s image into multiple paid Facebook ads promoting your Thanksgiving event.
- Use the flyer in a PowerPoint Thanksgiving dinner video promotion that is posted on Facebook.
- Pin flyers to bulletin boards in health clubs, supermarkets, churches, family centers, and more.
- Distribute flyers face to face in front of your local supermarket during the weeks before Thanksgiving.
- Hand out the flyers in front of local office buildings as workers leave or exit for the day.
- Place flyers on cars and trucks parked along the streets of your local neighborhood.
- Before Thanksgiving, hand out menus, flyers, and mini appetizer samples.
- Use the flyer’s digital image to run a Thanksgiving Day ad in your local newspaper.
- Utilize the flyer’s image across all of your social media platforms.
- Outside of beauty salons, hand out flyers and bottles of pumpkin colored nail polish with a “thank you” label and your venue’s name.
- Post flyers on community bulletin boards and public display spaces.
- Arrange to show up at local church meetings with trays of pumpkin cupcakes, menus, flyers, and an announcement about your Thanksgiving Day dinner.
- Leave stacks of flyers at your local library, laundromat, and other public spaces.
- Tuck flyers and Thanksgiving-themed magnets (imprinted with your venue’s information) into orange envelopes addressed to local residents. Tuck into local mailboxes or mail via postal mail.
- Hand out flyers and packets of pumpkin-colored candy in front of local, family-oriented restaurants.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs
- Thanksgiving Flyer 8
- Thanksgiving Flyer 9
- Thanksgiving Flyer 10
- Fall Thanksgiving Flyer Template
- View All
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply