National Hispanic Heritage Month is your jam! Whether you are celebrating for just one day or all month long, this Hispanic Heritage Month flyer template will become your go-to marketing tool. You can edit it to promote a single event or create 30 different versions of it if you plan on celebrating every day of the month. The design is ready to go, so all you have to do is input the vital information about your event and start distributing.
Here are more than a dozen ways for you to use this flyer to promote your Heritage Month celebration:
- Insert the National Hispanic Heritage Month flyer into a promotional packet that is mailed out to schools, local newspapers, community organizations, and churches.
- Insert the flyer’s image in a press release promoting your event.
- Drop off (or mail) stacks of flyers to local Latino/Hispanic American organizations, Hispanic food stores, and other Latino-focused venues.
- Post flyers on public display spaces such as train and bus shelters.
- Hand out flyers and Spanish cuisine samples in an area where foot traffic is heavy.
- Use the flyer to create a postcard that can be mailed out to your target demographic.
- Insert the flyer’s digital image into Twitter posts and Facebook boosted posts.
- On September 15, hire Hispanic Musicians to perform in front of your venue while staff members hand out flyers.
- Blast out an informative Hispanic American history newsletter to your subscribers. Insert the flyer’s digital image at the end of the newsletter.
- Place the flyer on cars parked in local residential communities.
- Ask the owners of stores with a Latino customer base to place stacks of your flyers by their cash registers.
- Post the flyers on bulletin boards in local company cafeterias and community centers.
- Post flyers on your venues’ windows and doors on the week before National Hispanic Heritage Month kicks off.
- Hand out flyers at local movie theatres.
- Ask local pastors to distribute the flyers to their congregations.
- Use the flyer’s digital image to create National Hispanic Heritage Month ads for placement in church newsletters and community newspapers.
- Tuck flyers in festive envelopes. Mail to targeted local residents or subscribers to your venue’s mailing list.
- Use the flyer to create a paid Facebook ad targeting local residents in your desired demographic.
- Distribute the flyers at Latino/Hispanic street fairs, music events, bakeries, and restaurants.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.