Mark the Date! September 15 is the start of National Hispanic Heritage Month. It’s the time of year when your venue celebrates the culture and heritage of Hispanic Americans. Entice people to join your festivities with this easy-to-edit template. Simply plug in all the information about your celebration, including details on food, beverages, music, films, and other offerings you’re providing during your Hispanic Heritage Month event.
Here are 19 ways to use this flyer to make your National Hispanic Heritage Month celebration an undeniable success. With a little effort, you can find dozens of other ways to distribute this flyer to promote your event!
- Use the flyer as the main element in a National Hispanic Heritage Month media kit that is sent out to local radio and news stations for publicity.
- Insert the flyer’s image in a press release that is written to publicize your National Hispanic Heritage Month event.
- Drop off (or mail) stacks of flyers to local Latino/Hispanic American organizations, social clubs, and specialty food stores.
- Blow up the flyer to a jumbo size and post it on local bus shelter display glass.
- A week before the event, visit the local park to hand out flyers and miniature maracas purchased at a party supply store.
- Use the flyer to create an awesome postcard that can be mailed or handed out to potential attendees.
- Insert the flyer’s digital image into social media and blog posts focused on your event.
- On September 15, hire a Spanish dancer to perform a classical flamenco dance during peak hours while staff members hand out flyers to onlookers.
- Use the flyer’s digital image in a local Facebook ad targeting Latinos and Hispanic Americans.
- Blast out a promotional Hispanic Heritage month e-mail using the flyer’s digital image.
- Place the flyer on the windshields of cars parked on local streets and in your venue’s parking lot.
- Ask participating owners of stores with a largely Hispanic clientele to place stacks of your flyers near store entrances and exits.
- Post the flyers on bulletin boards in the local library and supermarket.
- Distribute flyers to parents wherever they gather to pick up their children from school.
- Hand out flyers at local sporting and entertainment events and venues.
- Ask the pastors of local churches for permission to leave stacks of flyers near the entrances or exits of the church.
- Use the flyer to create National Hispanic Heritage Month ads for placement in church bulletins and local neighborhood circulars.
- Tuck flyers into the mailboxes of local residents.
- Insert the ad in a boosted Facebook post.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.