Simply charming! Spring has sprung and people are emerging from their winter hibernation! But, you won’t need fairy dust to attract attendees to your spring event because our flowery flyer will create a buzz that will attract flocks of attendees. Simply edit this Spring Flyer template with all the details about your spring event, save, print, and distribute. Now, there are as many ways to use this flyer as there are petals on a flower, so here are a few suggestions to get the party started:
- Send a staff member in “Mother Nature” garb to hand out flyers at your local park.
- Hand out flyers and daisies at the entrance of hair salons, churches, fashion shops, and community centers.
- Provide staff members with floral hair wreaths before they head out to distribute flyers door to door within your community.
- Hand out flyers at your local garden supply center.
- Ask local business owners to place stacks of your flyers by their entrances and cash registers.
- Insert the flyer’s image in posts across all of your social media platforms.
- Blow up the flyer and post it on bus and train shelters.
- Tuck the flyers and a silk rose or a packet of flower seeds into green envelopes and mail to everyone on your subscription mailing list.
What Fonts Do I Need?