So, they think they can dance! Now you can spend less time marketing and more time in the dance studio. This School Dance flyer template is fully editable, allowing you to input all of the information that student dancers want to know. Once, your School Dance flyer is complete, you can market your School Dance offerings quickly and easily.
Here are effective marketing ideas for distribution:
- Post your school dance flyer on school bulletin boards at key entrances and exits.
- Place school dance flyers on the windshields of cars parked in the school parking lots.
- Greet parents in the morning and evening by handing out school dance flyers as they drop off or pick up their children.
- Blow up the flyer and post it on highly visible public displays located near schools.
- Leave stacks of flyers in student-related settings such as school supply stores.
- Hire a student to dress up as a dancer and pass out school dance flyers at dance apparel and athletic apparel shops.
- Hire dancers to dance at a promotional event at a local park. Hand out school dance flyers to audience members and passerby.
- Post the School Dance flyer across all of your social media platforms and send via direct messages.
- Use the flyer’s digital image in a promotional email message sent to subscribers in your database.
- Use the School Dance flyer to create a postcard to send to potential dance students.
What Fonts Do I Need?