Something romantic is about to happen. You want loved ones to save the date for that special upcoming event. What could more adorable than using this Save the Date flyer template as an enchanting reminder? It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to plug in the essential date, time, and place information. Then, poof! You’ve got a great Save the Date flyer to send out or distribute face to face, by postal mail, or on the internet.
Here are a few suggestions for getting the word out ASAP:
- Tuck a few mini candy hearts and the Save the Date flyer into a romantic red envelope and mail it out to everyone on your guest list.
- Use the flyer’s digital image on the front of a postcard that is sent out to everyone you plan on inviting.
- Send the digital flyer in a direct message to select friends and family members via your social media sites.
- Hand the flyer out during face to face meetings.
- Insert the flyer’s image into a special Save the Date email message.
What Fonts Do I Need?