Your dog is lost. Perhaps your dog bolted when your gate was accidentally left open. Or, you suspect your dog was stolen. You must act fast. In less than 20 minutes, you could be printing out a custom Missing Dog flyer that screams for attention from passerby! There is no doubt that viewers will be able to see what your missing dog looks like because there’s a great big frame for inserting your dog’s picture front and center. Your contact information is bold and clearly visible and vital information you’ve inputted is easy to read. Once you’ve printed out your Missing Dog flyer, you can distribute it in the targeted areas where your dog is likely to be found. Here are some suggestions:
- Fax the lost dog flyer to rescue groups and your local animal shelters. Ask permission first.
- Post dozens of printed flyers on utility poles in areas where your dog might have wandered.
- Ask permission first. Then fax the flyer over to local police and fire stations.
- Post the flyer on the community center, supermarket, and library bulletin boards.
- Hand stacks of the flyers to coffee shop owners to place by their cash registers.
- Spend time handing out missing dog flyers near busy venues located where your dog was lost.
- Place your flyers on cars parked up to 50 blocks from where your dog might have wandered.
- Distribute the flyers at your local dog run or dog-friendly park.
- Insert the digital image message in a Twitter or Facebook post.
What Fonts Do I Need?
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.