This enticing Ladies Night flyer is much too sexy to be ignored. We’ve done all of the graphic and formatting work for you, so all you have to do is customize and distribute. This hot-looking flyer packs extra marketing muscle into your Ladies Night promotions, ensuring that lots of eyes will be checking out your club’s event.
Once you’re ready to distribute, here are a few suggestions on where and how:
- Blow up the Ladies Night flyer to post on doors, advertising displays, bus shelters, and bulletin boards all over town.
- Use the flyer’s digital image to create a striking postcard to mail out to targeted addresses and past and present clients on your mailing list.
- Tuck flyers into rose gold envelopes sealed with “xoxo” stickers to mail out to potential clients in your local area.
- Post the flyer’s image on your social media headers and in weekly posts.
- Run multiple local Facebook ads targeting ladies 21 years and older.
- Hand out nail files (with your club’s logo on it) and Ladies Night flyers in front of popular hair and nail salons.
- Use the flyer’s digital image to place an ad in local women’s newspapers and weekly circulars.
- Leave stacks of the flyers in corporate reception areas, health clubs, juice bars, and locker rooms.
- Roll up the flyers and bind them with red ribbons and a big bow. Hire temp employees to place them in residential mailboxes or front steps.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.