Easily generate tons of buzz around your Labor Day store sales without breaking the bank — today, next year, and the year after! Our easily editable Labor Day sale template is easy to use and effortless to distribute in the places that your customers frequent the most.
Here are some ways to get the most marketing exposure for your Labor Day sale:
- Go where your customers shop, dine, bank, and play to distribute the sales flyer face to face. Don’t forget to bring lots of candy!
- Use the digital version of this Labor Day flyer to create a striking postcard.
- On Labor Day, hand out sale flyers and free USA window-clings in your store’s area.
- Blow up the flyer and post it on your store’s door and in public advertising spaces.
- Place the flyers on the windshields of cars parked in your store’s parking lot and on local streets.
- Place stacks of flyers by your store’s cash register a day before the big sale.
- Before Labor Day, place sale flyers in customer shopping bags after they’ve made a purchase.
- Insert the flyer’s image in local Facebook ads and across all of your social media platforms.
- Tack the flyer onto bulletin boards in local shops, community centers, and public spaces.
- Use the flyer’s digital image to create a print ad to promote your sale in a small local newspaper, newsletter, or circular.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
You can read more about our file licenses here and our file requirements here.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.