Fire up the fireworks! This 4th of July flyer is going to ratchet up your marketing efforts 10x. Using your customized flyer you can reach out to potential Independence Day party goers where they hang out, work, dine, and play. This flyer has legs! Once you’ve used the template to create your flyer, there is no limit to where you can distribute it. Here is a short list to get started:
Distribute rolled up versions of the flyer (bound with a red, white, and blue ribbon) to pedestrians in heavily trafficked shopping centers, fairs, festivals, and parks.
- Plaster the flyer across all of your social media platforms and in Independence Day related blog posts.
- Blast out a targeted Facebook ad using the flyer as your main image.
- Place thousands of flyers on cars parked in commercial and residential areas.
- Blow up the posters for placement on bus and train shelter advertising display glass.
- Use the flyer’s image on the front of a postcard mailed out to everyone on your club’s mailing list.
- Tuck flyers and American flag pins into red envelopes sealed with a flag sticker. Mail to targeted addresses.
- Hire cheerleaders to lead pro-America Independence Day cheers and chants while your club’s staffers hand out July Fourth flyers at the local beach, street festival, or music event.
- Tack flyers onto library, supermarket, laundromat, health club, and church bulletin boards.
- Hand out flyers at community meetings.
What Fonts Do I Need?
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.