The striking illustration of the Statue of Liberty creates the patriotic vibe required to promote your Independence Day party. This engaging 4th of July party flyer is easy to edit, easy to save, print, and distribute. Once it is customized, you’re ready to promote, promote, promote! Here are a few distribution suggestions to make your July 4th party, the go-to party of 2018.
- Kick off your marketing efforts with a sweet touch. Distribute flyers and candy wrapped in red, white, and blue wrappers at community gatherings, after Sunday church services, and in neighborhood parks.
- At the local beach, hand out mini American flags and flyers on busy weekends.
- Post the Independence Day flyer’s digital version on your venue’s website and across all of your social media platforms.
- Run multiple Independence Day party Facebook ads targeted for your ideal customer.
- Create a July 4 postcard with the flyer’s digital image on the front of the card.
- Have staff members place rolled up flyers, bound with a red, white and blue ribbon on local doorsteps, in residential mailboxes, and on car windshields.
- Tack flyers on supermarket, church, library, and college campus bulletin boards.
- Have staff members hand out flyers in front of local pubs, shops, and unisex hair salons.
- Insert the flyer into a special Independence Day twitter post.
- On the weekend before July 4, have staff members wave sparklers in a local park as a staffer, dressed as Uncle Sam hands out flyers to observers.
- Tuck a discount coupon and flyers into envelopes slated to be sent out to potential 4th of July part attendees.
What Fonts Do I Need?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply