Set off a few promotional fireworks using this professionally-designed 4th of July flyer to promote your club’s Independence Day festivities. Marketing your venue’s July Fourth party should not be a grind. Once you’ve created your custom flyer, distributing it to the right people is easy peasy. Here are some a few ways to get the party started!
- Create massive Independence Day flyers to use for outdoor advertising. Impossible to ignore!
- Have staff members distribute red, white, and blue candy and flyers at local parks, farmer’s markets, street fairs, and music and sporting events.
- Distribute in front of supermarkets, busy restaurants, diners, and pubs.
- Create a striking All-American postcard using the flyer’s digital image on the front. Distribute face to face or create a targeted postal mailing.
- On sunny weekends in June, hire a musician to play patriotic songs while “Uncle Sam” hands out flyers in your local park or beach.
- Place flyers on cars parked in targeted neighborhoods.
- Insert the flyer in an Independence Day email announcement.
- Create a July Fourth newsletter describing your party event. Include the flyer’s image and a discount code in the newsletter.
- Create a Facebook paid ad. Run it multiple times before July 4.
- Tweet out the 4th of July flyer and post it in a boosted Facebook post.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply