This Independence Day flyer will bring out the patriot in everyone. Hit a home run with your July 4th party promotion efforts using this easily editable template to get your marketing up and running ASAP. All you have to do is plug in your essential information, save the file, and print. There are dozens of ways to use this one-time purchase in 2018 and for years to come! Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Blow up the flyer to jumbo size and post it on outdoor advertising displays in your local region.
- Have a staff member dress up as Uncle Sam to distribute the flyers at local parks and beaches on the weekends before July 4th.
- Distribute or leave stacks of flyers in places where people shop to prepare for summer activities, BBQs, and backyard parties–such as pool supply stores, party supply shops, and sporting goods stores.
- Create a cool-looking postcard using the flyer’s digital image on the front. Include an early bird discount code on the back. Distribute face-to-face or mail the postcard to targeted addresses.
- Tack the flyers to bulletin boards in community centers, health clubs, supermarkets, libraries, and laundromats.
- Hand out 4th of July party flyers and mini American flags to shoppers in strip malls where there is heavy foot traffic. Place flyers on the windshields of cars parked on the streets around those malls.
- Place flyers on cars parked in targeted local commercial and residential areas.
- Post the flyer in special Independence Day blog posts.
- Create a July Fourth newsletter including tasty picnic recipes and outdoor safety tips. Include the flyer’s image in the newsletter.
- Create a Facebook paid ad promoting your 4th of July party. Schedule it to run multiple times during the weeks before Independence Day.
- Tweet out the flyer in a special Twitter post.
What Fonts Do I Need?