This dark and dramatic flyer will certainly draw attention to your upcoming Hanukkah light festival. Using the template to create a professional looking flyer is as easy as it gets. Simply plug in your information, save, and distribute. Here are a few creative ways to market your light festival:
- Post and distribute stacks of flyers in local Kosher shops, delis, bakeries, and other places.
- Mail out Hanukkah flyers in messages sent to e-mail subscribers in your temple’s database.
- Create a handy Hanukkah postcard that can be distributed in front of local temples, synagogues, and shuls.
- Use the Hanukkah light festival flyer’s artwork to create an attractive ad for placement in religious school newsletters, temple newsletters, and local newspapers.
- Leave stacks of Hanukkah flyers at local Jewish organizations, clubs, and religious schools.
- Insert the flyer’s digital image into Twitter posts and Facebook boosted posts or ads.
- Blow up the flyer and post it on local bus and train shelters.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs
- Hanukkah 1.18
- Hanukkah 2.18
- Rustic Winter Flyer Template
- Jingle Bells Christmas Party Flyer Template
- View All
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply