Don’t send out boring and generic college graduation party invitations that can easily be tossed, ignored, or forgotten. Step up your game by using this professional graduation party template to create an outstanding flyer so that college graduates can mark their calendar and save the date of your graduation party event! Once you’ve edited the template with the date, time, place, and other essentials, you can quickly get the word out by:
- Inserting the flyer’s digital image in a special college graduation day e-mail message sent out weeks before the BIG DAY!
- Using Facebook to send a special graduation day post using the flyer’s image.
- Creating a professional-looking invitation postcard with the flyer’s image on the front.
- Rolling the flyer up like a college diploma and binding it with a gold elastic band before putting together a postal mailing.
- Placing the graduation party flyer invitation in a colorful paper pocket folder to hand out face to face.
- Inviting all graduates to the graduation party by posting it on bulletin boards on campus.
What Fonts Do I Need?