To promote your graduation party event, you’ve got to go where the graduates go. This flyer will travel with you as you market your graduation festivities at full tilt! It’s so easy to edit and make your own and it’s easy to distribute, too. Take your marketing to the honors level by utilizing the following ideas to ensure that your graduation marketing campaign is an unquestionable success.
- Print out the poster in several sizes. Post the giant-sized version in public spaces such as display glass and store windows. Large sizes can be posted on utility poles and on larger bulletin boards. Stacks of standard-sized posters can be left in store entrances or distributed face to face.
- Create an awesome postcard using the graduation party flyer’s digital image on the front of the card. Distribute by hand or by postal mail.
- Create an email promotional message using the flyer’s image.
- Insert the flyer’s image into a 2018 graduation related Facebook or Twitter post.
- Place the flyers on cars parked in school parking lots.
- Bring a stack of flyers to the leader of the graduation committee.
- Distribute the flyer at student hangouts around the school.
- Hand out the flyer at pre-graduation day planning or social events.
- Bring stacks of flyers to school sports events.
- Mail flyers to targeted graduates and their parents.
What Fonts Do I Need?