Graduation is a milestone worth celebrating on a massive scale! Your 2018 graduation party will rock and roll in a major way when you distribute this irresistible graduation flyer. Who wouldn’t want to attend a graduation party after receiving the professional-looking flyer easily created using our editable template? How to distribute? Let us count the ways:
- Print this graduation party flyer out in several sizes: standard size, large, and jumbo-sized. Hand out the standard-sizes, post the large size on bulletin boards, and post the jumbo size on advertising display glass.
- Mail a stack of flyers to the graduation committee of your targeted school or schools. Include a letter of introduction asking them to hand out the flyers or leave the flyers in common areas where students hang out.
- Attend community meetings and school meetings. Leave a stack of flyers at the entrance and exits.
- Create a unique-looking promotional postcard using the flyer’s digital image. Mail out to targeted addresses in your neighborhood.
- Have staff employees dress up in a cap and gown and have them distribute the flyers in front of stores or entertainment venues frequented by students or their parents.
- Post the flyer’s image in social media posts and in local Facebook ads.
- Insert the flyer into a boosted Facebook post.
- Create a congratulations e-mail message using the flyer. Send it off to all of your email subscribers, asking them to forward it to any 2018 graduates they may know.
- Place graduation party flyers on cars parked at local schools and in local residential neighborhoods.
- Hand out flyers at pre-graduation school events such as sporting events and school socials.
What Fonts Do I Need?