Your Father’s Day lunch special is too good to pass up—once people find out about it! Ensure that the very best Dads get treated right on Father’s Day. Pump up your promotional efforts by distributing this charming Father’s Day flyer in the following ways:
Here are some ideas for distributing this eye-catching Father’s Day flyer:
1. Dress up a trio of male servers with fake “Dad” mustaches, round glasses, and ties. On the weekend before Father’s Day, have them distribute the Father’s Day flyers to passersby in front of your restaurant and in busy local commercial and residential areas.
2. Place the flyer on cars parked in your restaurant’s parking lot during the weeks before Father’s Day.
3. Use the digital flyer’s image to create a promotional postcard to mail or hand out. Provide information about your special Father’s Day promotion on the back.
4. Post the digital flyer’s image in a special Father’s Day message posted on your social media sites.
5. Use the flyer in a local targeted Facebook Father’s Day advertisement.
6. Place the flyer in a blank Father’s Day card that is mailed out to targeted residents and customers.
7. Keep a stack of the flyers by your restaurant’s main exit on the weekend before Father’s Day.
9. Post the flyer on supermarket and community center bulletin boards.
What Fonts Do I Need?