Your restaurant’s Father’s Day menu rocks! Pump up the promotion with the help of this mouthwatering Father’s Day flyer. It’s easy peasy to customize and distribute, so what’s not to like? Here are some smart ways to boost your distribution efforts:
- Plaster different sizes of the print flyer all over town—on the bus and train shelters and on bulletin boards in supermarkets, laundromats, and in the common areas of local companies.
- Place the flyer on cars parked in your restaurant’s parking lot during the weeks before Father’s Day.
- Create an eye-catching postcard using the flyer’s digital image on the front. Provide a “free drink for Dad” promotional code on the back.
- Post the digital flyer’s image in a Father’s Day blog post on your restaurant’s website.
- Insert the flyer’s image into a Father’s Day tweet.
- Tuck a free beverage coupon and the flyer into a blank Father’s Day card mailed out to past and present customers.
- Insert the flyer’s image into a local Facebook ad or boosted Father’s Day post.
- During the first two weeks of June, place stacks of the flyers on a stand situated at the exit of your restaurant
- Offer local corporate employees a free drink coupon if they show their corporate ID cards on Father’s Day. Hand out the flyers in front of fast food restaurants, delis, diners, and coffee houses, patronized by those employees.
- During the week before Dad’s big day, hand out the flyer attached to blank Father’s Day cards.
What Fonts Do I Need?
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.