This Father’s Day flyer has style by the mile. Just like the fathers you are honoring with your live music Father’s Day special celebration. Your bottom line will be the focus when you use this eye-catching flyer to attract fathers and their friends and family members to your establishment on Father’s Day. It’s the no-brainer way to promote your event. Simply edit, save, print out and distribute. Here are a few ideas for spreading the word:
1. Tuck the flyer into a matching blue envelope, along with a free drink coupon for Dad. Mail out to mailing list subscribers.
2. Use the flyer’s digital image to create a striking postcard to hand out or mail.
3. Blow up the flyer and post it on bus shelters and other public spaces.
4. Dress a trio of male servers in blue argyle sweaters and blue ties and have them hand out the flyers at local sports events, and in front of places where foot traffic is heavy.
5. Place the flyers on cars parked in local residential areas.
6. Post the flyers on bulletin board in supermarkets, health clubs, libraries, and laundromats.
7. Post the flyer’s image in social media posts on the week before Father’s Day.
8. Create a promotional Father’s Day email message describing the food and drinks you will serve along with an enticing description of your musical offering. Insert the flyer’s image in the message.
9. Hand out free drink coupons and flyers in front of strip malls, beauty salons, and barber shops.