Hunting for Easter eggs is exciting. Not so much fun is when potential attendees have to hunt and search for information about your exciting Easter Party. Our Easter Party flyer is the no-brainer way to spread the word without spending excess time and money. Simply edit the flyer’s template to include all of the essential information, then save the file and print. When you are ready to distribute your Easter Party flyer there are hundreds of way to so. Here are just a few:
- Hire actresses to dress up as adorable “bunnies’ and have them hand out chocolate eggs and Easter Party flyers in front of busy restaurants and clubs.
- Create a postcard mass mailing using the digital image of the flyer to promote your Easter event.
- Leave stacks of flyers at colleges, hair salons, gyms, pubs, and restaurants.
- Post the flyer on the display glass at bus shelters
- Insert the flyer into social media posts or run a local, targeted Facebook ad using the flyer’s image.
- Hire bunnies with Easter baskets filled with jelly beans to distribute the flyers door to door
- Tuck the flyers under the windshield wipers of cars parked in shopping malls
- Hand out the flyers in front of candy stores, floral shops, and places where people go to prepare for Easter celebrations.
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs:
- Easter Party Flyer Template v4
- Easter Party Flyer Template v6
- Easter Party Flyer Template v5
- Easter Party Flyer Template v7
- View All
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support