What’s more fun than an Easter Egg Party? Nothing. That is egg-actly why you want everyone to learn about your the Easter party festivities you’ve planned. This charming Easter Party flyer template will help you spin out a professional-looking flyer in less time it takes to color Easter eggs. Once you’re done, it’s time to have fun distributing the flyer in places high and low. Need some marketing ideas? Here you go!
- Dress up staff members as colored Easter Eggs or Easter bunnies and sent them out with stacks of flyers to distribute in high-traffic areas.
- Visit local community centers, playgrounds, and parks with baskets filled with jelly beans and stacks of flyers to hand out.
- Post the flyers on bulletin boards in laundromats, community centers, churches, supermarkets, hair salons, dress shops, and other local community venues.
- Utilize the flyer’s image on all of your social media platforms
- Tuck the flyers into soft yellow envelopes and perform a mass mailing to everyone on your mailing list.
- Have Mr. And Mrs. Bunny hand out flyers in front of candy shops on one or two weekends before Easter arrives.
- Use the flyer’s digital image in e-mail newsletters, special promotional e-mail messages and more!
What Fonts Do I Need?
Similar Flyer Designs:
- Easter Party Flyer Template v4
- Easter Egg Hunt Flyer Template v3
- Easter Egg Hunt Flyer Template
- Easter Weekend Flyer Template v2
- View All
This flyer template is a premium Photoshop PSD flyer/poster template designed by FlyerHeroes to be used with Photoshop CS4 and higher.
Once you have purchased this flyer template, you are free to make any customizations and modifications you’d like.
You are also granted an unlimited use and 100% royalty-free license, meaning you can use this product as many times as you wish. You are free to use this product in both personal and commercial work.
Please note, stock models/photographs of people are used for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the final download. We do however include a blank placeholder layer to make using your stock photos as easy as possible.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to direct your questions to FlyerHeroes Support.